The economical, quiet and reliable 1500 Series engines provide high performance tailored to the
power generation needs of our customers. With worldclass power density they focus on the Perkins common platform theme, providing you low cost of ownership, simple maintenance and reduced downtime.
Certified up to U.S. EPA Tier 3.
• Greater productivity through improved power to weight ratio
• Turbocharged chargecooled for extra power and load acceptance
• Increased fuel tolerance for alternative fuels changes to engine envelope dimensions and minimum
connection points for easy installation across the ratings.
• Capability to run at high altitude and up to 50°C ambient temperature
• Engines come with 12 months warranty and 500 hour service intervals as standard
1506A-E88TAG ELECTROPACK ENGINE
Mechanical Output :
202-299 kWm standby net power @ 1500 rpm
Electrical Output :
The Perkins 1500 Series gives electric power customers the perfect balance of low ownership costs, world-class power density and dependable performance. With a proven, validated core, robust fuel system and excellent capability at altitude and in intense heat, these engines provide an ideal solution for customers operating in tough climate conditions in unregulated territories.